Friday, July 21, 2017

Lots of Love...

Hello friends! Cheryl here today, with a card using one of the newest stamp sets just released.
I LOVE THIS STAMP SET!!! And I hope you do too. So here's my card.


I love lilacs for one thing, and for another....how great is this image?! So I got out my Tombow Markers and set out to coloring this pretty flower. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and embossed with black embossing powder. I stamped and embossed the vase on velum. I then sent it to my Brother Scan n Cut and it cut it out just perfectly. I even did it after it was all colored and it didn't make one mistake! I love this machine that much that I dare to do that, lol. I did two of them and then arranged them as I liked on the A2 sized card base. 


I used a piece of paper from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes paper pad, one of my favorites!!! Great watercolor papers with no fuss, lol! I stamped and embossed the sentiment in black and scattered around a few sequins. I got out my Viva Decor pearls and dotted around a few pearls and set aside to dry. I then added the entire piece to a heavy weight cardstock base. And that was it!

So, where do you get this set? You get it here. Check it out, and so many more awesome things!

Here's what I used.


So, get your craft on and make something pretty of your own. And check out the store for some really great crafting supplies. Thanks for coming by!




No comments :

Post a Comment