Monday, April 3, 2017

Some Bunny Is...

...thinking about you

Here today with a card showcasing some items from the KatScrappiness store. A great resource for all your crafting needs!
I used a Gerda Steiner stamp set and stamped out a background. I used one of the cute bunny heads and then watercolored them in different Spring colors. I cut a piece of green using one of KS Fancy Scalloped Stitched Rectangle dies. Then I used a rectangle from Hero Arts to cut the center out and make it a frame.
 I then cut the watercolored piece the same and put it in the frame and taped together on the back side.


I stamped and watercolored the wood fence. And a different bunny head. I felt it a bit busy over the background so I added a piece of vellum to diffuse it a bit. Then I added the fence using foam tape for dimension.


I tucked in a few Easter egg sequins, also from KS. I stamped out the sentiment and cut a flag end. Mounted it using some foam tape. The entire card front was mounted to a green A2 card base. 

Hope you got some inspiration today. Head over to the KS Store and get some fun Easter supplies, you still have time!



   

2 comments :

  1. I love the adorable bunny!!Too cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Cheryl! Such happy colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete