Thursday, June 23, 2016

Gerbera Daisy Shaker....

Here's a card made using the new Gerbera Daisy stamp set from FBStamps. It is a great set, and I love the images!

I stamped the images on watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I pulled out my Altenew inks and water colored them with pinks, oranges, and yellows.

I fussy cut them by hand and arranged as I liked them. I used a die from Mama Elephant to create the window to hold my shaker bits. I mounted it to the card front and added a few sequins with Ranger Multi Matte Medium.


I stamped the sentiment with clear sticky ink and embossed it white. I added foam squares to the left edge and glued the right edge right down flat.

I love how this came out, so pretty for summer! Here's what I used on this card.


Get your craft on, and make something pretty! Check out Fleurette Bloom, you'll find lots of great things!



4 comments :

  1. Awesome card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Cheryl!!! Love it so much <3 Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this card turned out and especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete