Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cutest Wooden Paper Pumpkin Ever....

I totally LOVE Autumn!!! Fave time of year ever. And I love to make paper projects for the seasons as they change. So, I found this adorable pumpkin and new I had to make it! It is super fun, super easy, and you can customize it to be your own with your paper choices and added extras.
 SVGCuts
 I also LOVE to print my own digital paper. I don't have to store it, won't ever run out, and print it as needed. LOVE doing that. So, the papers for this project were purchased over at Snapclicksupply.com
I used The Story of Fall by Echo Park and the teal colored paper I purchased over at Etsy, here.


Now come on....how cute is this???!!! I'm telling you, that paper looks so much like real wood...you have to look twice!
And not to mention....I'm totally in love with teal!


I used a couple of dies from My Creative Time, but it might have been retired or revised cause I can't find it. But any leaves you have would work just as well. I also gathered up some twine to wrap around and tie a bow.


So, there you have it! A super fun and super cute light up pumpkin! Get over to SVGCuts to pick up this super cute kit.


So...get out your supplies and get to crafting some super cute Autumn projects! 
Thanks for stopping by, and have fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment