Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Love You Camera Card....

Gosh....I'm a slacker!!! I haven't posted in so long...sorry bout that, lol. Anyway, I have a couple things going up today. Finishing up some pics and then I'll post the other in a bit. 

I am working with some of the new files from Fleurette Bloom today. This last release has such cute images!!! I fell in love with the camera right away. And new what I wanted to do.


So, I picked out some of the patterns from the new digital paper collection and filled my images in using my Silhouette Studio software and then cut them out. I inked up the edges to add some interest.

Then I got out my circle dies and picked one the closest to the size of the center of the camera. The top layer already had a hole cut, so I put it in place over the second layer, used low tack tape, and ran it through my Cuttlebug. That layer is the same as the next one, so again I put the die right in place and cut the dark gray layer. And once again for the bottom layer.

I added my acetate to the back of the last layer, used foam tape to make the "well" for my sequins...two layers thick...put in my goodies and added another piece of acetate. This way everything is captured inside and you can easily flip it to attach to your card front.

I tied on my ribbon, used my tag dies and cut two. Chose my sentiments to stamp and added those with foam tape as well. Then jazzed up a bit with some Stickles glitter.

I hope you like this little shaker card using Fleurette's newest release. You need to check it out....super cute!
Here's where you can get yours.



2 comments :

  1. I just love this file!! Absolutely adorable!! Awesome job!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl ~ oh this I just ADORABLE!! LOVE the shaker in the lens and oh my those papers and cut!! FABULIUS as always!

    ReplyDelete