Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bunny Top Hat Box....

My Scrap Chick released a super cute bunny box the other day and I couldn't wait to make it! I love this little box...it is so adorable!!! So, here's how I made mine.


I just love this thing! I was so fun to  make and I know I will be making more!!! And, I LOVE the new collections from Doodlebug! These colors are my absolute fave....all time fave! How bright and fun...who wouldn't want to make cute things with these papers?!


Such an adorable face! Get a load of those teeth! Just too cute! I inked the white pieces a bit with blue so they stood out a bit more. Also used foam adhesive for dimension.


I scaled the bird down a bit from the file, just wanted it a bit smaller. I used a stamp from My Creative Time, as well as the Fun Size Bow die. Only the bottom layer, though. Used a bit of white gel pen for some accents. 

So, run...don't walk....over to My Scrap Chick and pick up this new file....it's very easy and so cute! You know you need it, lol! Here's what I used, to make it easy for you to find for yourself.


So...go shop now...lol! Have fun crafting!


3 comments :

  1. This is seriously TOO TOO CAUTE!!!! OMG!! I just LOVE this!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet box! I love it <3 Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl ~ OH MY GOSH!! This is ADORABLE!! I think this is just the CUTEST little treat box!! LOVE the papers and of course the details! I will take 3 please! You rock that machine!

    ReplyDelete