Sunday, April 6, 2014

A boy Bunny Top Hat Box....

I couldn't help it...I just had to! Karson needed a boy bunny cause Aleida gets the girl....lol! These are just so easy and so fun to make. Check it out!


Now....this is a cute boy bunny....wouldn't you say?!!! I found some manly papers in my stash and I just had to dress him up. Love these color combos! 


I tied twine on a button and attached to his top hat...has to look manly...lol Did a bit of trimming on his hat. Wanted to keep it a bit less embellished, as it's for a boy. 

Here's your shopping list.


Hope you like! Now...go make one for yourself!

 


5 comments :

  1. Another sweet boy type box. These are too cute...super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl ~ your killing me here! Same box but TOTALLY different look ~ I LVOE it! OMG ~ Okay 2 of the white ones and one of this one ~ TIA! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl, love you boy bunny box, can you tell me what pattern paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i get this box on my silhouette cameo. I love it i keep looking at it

    ReplyDelete