Thursday, March 6, 2014

Treat dispenser box...

So...I am loving the files from My Scrap Chick! I especially love the belly boxes. But I also like the dispenser box....so, combine them! That's just what I did! I enlarged the box to fit on a 12x12 mat and then sized the lamb parts accordingly. I love how it came out, and will def be making more of these! How cute to put some Easter candy in here for the kiddos?!


Now tell me that isn't the cutest face ever?! I did lots of inking and white gel marks for accents. Heck, I even think the eyes came out cute for my first ones! I printed some digital papers and added the accent panels to the sides and top of the box.


Then I took wire, made a curly q on the ends and used hot glue to adhere it to the sides of the box. I tied some twine on a button and hot glued that on to hide the wire end. Yep...super happy with how this came out. Hope you like it  too!

9 comments :

  1. you are such an enabler, i just bought the files and also the candles from your last post so adorable. i hope i can make the bunny one right going to try it, if i have any questions may i ask you to help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!! Ask away...anything I can do to help, I will. Thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. yep, already i am perplexed. did you just stretch the 2 pieces as one to fit the 12 x 12 or did you ungroup than stretch? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine you could do it either way. You just need to make sure the largest piece will fit on your mat. Actually, very first off, check the line thickness...I found this by chance...it comes in at like 72 inches or something!!! Bring the line thickness down to 0. Then you can ungroup them, put them close together, then stretch them all making sure the largest piece will fit on your mat. I'll see if I have my measurements for you.

      Delete
  3. i guess i need to know what is the finished size as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't keep the file after I made it. You don't have to make it bigger, I just wanted it larger. I'll try to measure it later, my grandson is sleeping in my craft room right now.

      Delete
  4. Cheryl ~ Oh this is just way too CUUUTE! Oh my word! I LOVE it! LOVE the file, the details and of course the papers! BEAUTIFULLY done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl, you box is so cute!! I love all the soft colors and all your details! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable!!!! I love the plaid paper. Where did you get the file for it?

    ReplyDelete