Monday, January 27, 2014

Thinking of You...

Here's another card from the weekend...Thinking of You. 
Again, using the card kit from this month over at Simon Says Stamp. I love each of the papers that were included...and the stamp set is awesome too!

  
 
I used some Tim Holtz markers and a water brush to get a bit of water color look on the flower. Then I went over it with my Wink of Stella clear glitter brush. I added some tiny bright pink pearls, tied a rustic bow, and called this one finished. 


If you look close, you can see the teeny tiny pink pearls in the centers of each flower. I'm happy with how this came out. Simple and clean...and nice and bright!

Thanks for coming by!




2 comments :

  1. Cheryl ~ another GORGEOUS card! I am loving the colors and the spring thinking you have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been missing a lot of posts here. This is a beautiful cheerful card. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete