Saturday, September 21, 2013

A cute little card this Saturday morning. Fall is in the air and I LOVE it!!! Not to mention Halloween is coming up. Need a few cards to send out. Here's the one I made today.


I was at Jo Ann's this morning and found this super cute 6x6 pad of paper. Love it! It's like chalkboard background and super cool shades of oranges and purples...so cute! So I just let the paper speak for itself and only added a band and some buttons.


I used the Lollipop die and cut two. Matched them up in the center then trimmed off the excess. I added the Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies. I cut the adorable ghost out of that fantastic glitter paper I found at Jo Ann's. I wish I could capture the amount of sparkle it has, but it just doesn't do justice. You need to see it in real life. I used dimensionals for added interest. 


And....those adorable stitched button dies! Love them so much. They add just that little extra to any project. Just tied a bit of cording and used glossy accents to adhere. Finished off with some black gel pen stitching and calling this one done! 


Happy Crafting!


4 comments :

  1. OH that paper!!!! Great card, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is Devine! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the sparkly ghost terrific spooky card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Cheryl! What fun paper! I'll have to look at my Joann's. Love what you did with the lollipop holder die!

    ReplyDelete