Monday, March 11, 2013

Egg Hunt Fun...


Here it is, Scrappy Monday. I did layouts today for the upcoming Easter holiday. This year the grandkids might actually have fun hunting as last year they will infants still. So, sorry for no pics in the layouts, but I will be adding them after Easter and will update this post then. As before, these will be in 8x8 format as it's my fave size and I have 8x8 shadow box frames to have them on display for a bit before putting them in my album.


Here is the first page of two. I love the bright colors in this line of paper. It is from Cosmo Cricket and is called DeLovely. It is older, but I have lots of digital papers and print my own at home anytime I want. 


Here is the second page. For the journaling spot, I used two of the larger of the egg dies, and stamped them with one of the journaling stamps to get the lines.


Here are the two pages sided by side. Gives you and idea how they will look when I get them in the album. However, they will be in  my 8x8 shadowbox frames for awhile...I want to enjoy them.


I got these paper clips from Pick Your Plum some time back. The alpha bubble is from Tim Holtz and I got them at Hobby Lobby. A for Aleida and K for Karson.


In amongst the grass, I tucked eggs cut using the stitched egg die. Also added some of the cute bunnies. 


Here's another bunny peaking out from behind the pic. I thought it was cute to hide a few, after all this is an egg hunt layout. 



I used the letter dies to make the title....egg hunt fun....gotta love these letter dies!


To create this date embellishment, I used the Label Font Stamp Set and layered it onto another piece of designer paper.



So, here's what I used.


Happy Crafting!


12 comments :

  1. adorbs! love the bunnie peaking out from the picture1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love all the hiding bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you did! Great LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors! So bright and fun. Where did you get your grass from?
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job on this layout Cheryl. Very happy and colorful! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! It will look so perfect with the pictures of the kiddos. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS job with your layout Cheryl!I LOVE all the great details and bright colors,just perfect my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do a great job picking and thinking of ways to use MCT products! Love the bunnies peaking out and the date stamp. The letter dies look great.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl ~ Oh these pages turned out AWESOME! So fun, colorful and TOTALLY CUTE!! The papers are so AMAZING and all the MCT products too! Just LOVE the paper clips and the bunny peeking behind the photo spot! Too CUTE! Awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great layout. I hope the weather was pretty this year, now that they are old enough, and have a great Easter Egg hunt so those slots can be filled.

    ReplyDelete