Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Custom Luminaries...


Love luminaries! And these are so cute to be able to spell out anything you want. This is going on my mantle for Thanksgiving. It's a great file from My Scrap Chick. Here's how I did mine.

I love autumn and the colors, sounds, and smells. And I love crafting in those colors too!
I used the die from My Creative Time's Piles of Smiles set to cut out the leaves. Accents of twine and crinkle ribbon add to the design.
  
 Here is what my luminaries look like all lit up with the battery operated tea lights. I think it came out looking really nice!
Check out My Scrap Chick to get this file for yourself. They cut out of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. It's nice to be able to spell out anything you want for any season or occasion 



4 comments :

  1. This is beautiful, Chery! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great project and it looks AMAZING Cheryl!Happy Thanksgiving my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl ~ Oh my how GORGEOUS did this project turn out!! I LVOE the papers you used and of course all the FABULOUS details!!! Awesome job as always!

    ReplyDelete