Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jumbo Tag...

Ruthie has set up this challenge for us and has chosen to do large tags. How fun is that?! I chose a tag from a set over at SVGCuts that is in one of the newer sets called Midnight Jamboree. I edited it a bit by removing the pumpkin face cut outs and widened it to fit this challenge.
  I used the Rolled Flower Dies for these adorable little flowers. Then I glittered up the edges a bit, after inking them. Aren't they just the cutest!
I added a couple little ghosts from one of Emma's Halloween sets called Treats For My Sweet. I distressed them a bit with some Tim Holtz distress inks. 
I used my Cameo cutting machine to print/cut some of the elements that are in the Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor paper pack. I love my Cameo for print/cut, it is always spot on! Thanks, Ruthie for putting together this challenge, it was fun!

11 comments :

  1. I love this gorgeous scene you created! And how cool that you used the Chillingsworth Manor print and cuts! Truly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl ~ this is just SPOOKTACULAR but yet BEAUTIFUL!!! I think this shape of the tag is perfect but the details ~ Oh my!!! The BOO looks amazing along with the ghosts and flowers!! AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this spooky little tag! The papers are all perfect and those flowers are gorgeous! I wish my flowers looked like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY cool. I LOVE the glittered edges on the flowers. What an AWESOME tag!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, very spooky and antique looking! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on using my Cameo...what a great machine! Love your tag! The glittered flowers and the cute ghosts are perfect. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok...so how can a spooky Halloween tag be so pretty??? Great job!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, I love the vintage feel that the brown gives! just terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cheryl!

    Gorgeous tag!!! Love the vintage feel and the way you added the glitter to the flowers.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW Chery,your tag is sooo SUPER FUN!GREAT job with all the details,looks AMAZING!!!:)

    ReplyDelete