Friday, July 20, 2012

Designed by
Cheryl Becker

I have been acquiring some new stamp sets and I am in LOVE....with stamps from My Creative Time! I have always loved Peachy Keen stamps quality and these are the exact same material....fantastic! I chose to use the stamp/die combo called Celebrate Good Times for this card. Love this set....lots of stamps to go with the die. Who doesn't love cupcakes anyway?! I  also used the Stitched Lollipop Holder Die for the cute little sucker.  The Happy Birthday stamp is from the set called Many Greetings. The larger background label shape is also a die called XL Label Die. The stitching is a coordinating stamp from a set called XL Label Borders Stamp Set. So cute and so quick...whip up several to keep on hand for a cute little anytime gift.

No comments :

Post a Comment