Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some Bunny Loves Me...




Designed by
Cheryl Becker

SVGCuts.com
Santa's Train SVG Kit (Box)
Hippity Hoppity SVG Kit (Carrots)
Spring Bunnies SVG Collection (Caption)
Happy Birthday To You SVG Kit (flower)

I used one of the train cars for this box, minus the wheels. I made three of Mary's carrots from the Hippity Hoppity kit. Added some grass to keep them upright. I love the flower from the Happy Birthday To You kit and use it all the time now! The caption is from last years Easter set called Spring Bunnies. I used Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio punches to make the buttons on the handle. Head on over to SVGCuts.com and pick up these sets to re-create your own. These may just go to the grandkids for Easter. Hope you like!

1 comment :

  1. I love this project! So fun and so springy! Love the grass addition, too :)

    ReplyDelete