Thursday, March 8, 2012

You're the bees knees...



Designed by
Cheryl Becker

SVGCuts.com
Christmas Cookie Party SVG Collection
Cheryl's Cute Bugs SVG Kit

To make this card, I used the label in the Christmas Cookie Party collection. I welded two together and an extra for the front to hide the fold. The flower is the tin flower out of the same set. I curled up the petals and used the cuttlebug on the center of the flower.I assembled the bee, added the greeting and did a bit of details with my gel pens. Tied a little bow of twine ahd called it done. Hope you like!

2 comments :

  1. Such an adorable card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I found this on pinterest and loved it had to come see how you made it. I it so pretty. TFS. I just got my silhouette and am looking to see how people are using theirs and for ideas. Going to become a follower your site is so full of wonderful projects.
    Linda K.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete