Sunday, February 26, 2012

Birthday and Anniversary Keeper...



Designed by
Cheryl Becker

The Cutting Cafe
Mini Colored Calendar Cards
Birthday Tags

This is a simple little book to help me keep track of all my birthdays and anniversaries. I send cards to all my family and this will be a cute little book to leave out on my craft desk. An easy reference for month by month dates. Thanks Regina for great files and awesome customer service! I used my Cinch for the binding and the stamp is from Hero Arts.

3 comments :

  1. Great book! Love the banner on your front cover. Such pretty colors. TFS.

    ~Tami
    scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project - this would make a great gift for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project! I just got the cinch for my birthday, can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete