Sunday, November 20, 2011

3D Paper Christmas Ornament...



Designed by
Cheryl Becker

Here is another great file from the newest set, Spirits of Christmas Past, over at SVGCuts.com. I tell you, the sets Leo & Mary are putting out these days, are amazing! This one is a must have. This little 3D star is so much fun to make. A good way to use up small bits of paper scrap for the little triangles. The stamp set is from one of the Christmas sets over at PumpkinPatch Stamps. These would be cool to make a bunch of if you want a cute, vintage looking tree. Head on over to SVGCuts.com and get your set today!

SVGCuts.com
Spirits of Christmas Past SVG Kit

3 comments :

  1. WOW!!! OK, now I really start working with my files LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl...I was scanning through my dashboard and this star caught my eye...its gorgeous !!! Love it !
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would I be able to purchase a number of these already cut out? I don't have a machine but would be happy to pay for them. merryagray@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete