Thursday, June 16, 2011

Eagle Dart....


I made this dartboard cabinet for my husbands Fathers Day card. He used to make all the cabinets for Eagle Dart Company. He also threw on their team. I thought he would really like this for his card. I will put his gift card inside. Hope you like! I used The Green Room SVG Kit from SVGCuts.com. The eagle came from Uncle Sam's Extravaganza SVG Collection Part I. I made my own cabinet using the simple method of making any box. Size, score, cut on fold line, and fold. I made rectangles that I scored the depth of the box and added to the sides to make the doors. This dart board and cabinet looks just like ours in our home. I hope he likes it!

6 comments :

  1. Great project Cheryl - love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!! This is absolutely AMAZING! I just love it! TFS!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH this is sooo awesome!!!he is going to loveee it!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! You did an amazing job with it! He must've of loved it!

    ReplyDelete