Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kates Silhouette


Designed by
Cheryl Becker

SVGCuts.com
Kate's Silhouette's SVG Collection

I designed this card using Kate's Silhouettes. In the SCAL software, I welded these two images together. I am loving this new set! I love the colors of this paper stack, very rich looking. I made the bow by making simple loops, putting one on top of the other and finishing it off by wrapping one piece around all. Head on over to SVGCuts.com and check out this set and all the other amazing things they have. You won't be sorry!

4 comments :

  1. Yes, loving the new background look....always fun to change up and you still kept your colors....just softened. Still love the bride and groom when I adored it on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card,Cheryl! Looks very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Your blog background and design is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete